Dravid says nothing left to be proved


Rahul Dravid, who on Saturday notched up his 33rd Test ton and became the second most prolific run-getter in history, said he has nothing more left to be proved in his long and illustrious career except for the desire to contribute to the team's cause.
"I don't have anything left to be proved. I am happy that I am still good enough to play for my country and contribute for the team's cause," said 38-year-old Dravid when asked if his unbeaten 103 against England on Saturday meant that age has nothing to do with a class player like him.

The two recent hundreds have given Dravid a new lease of life but the batsman was not willing to commit himself if he believes he has now secured another two years of his with the Indian team.
"I don't think so; it's something I learnt from Sachin. He does not talk about future; he tries to live in present. He has been a great inspiration for me. I am only going to stick to my next innings and not about anything else."